Fleet, Leasing and Finance companies
These organisations have traditionally been the bedrock of the vehicles supplied for use on company business – cars and commercial vehicles - whether financed, leased or purchased outright. However, with changes over the last 10 years in demand from consumers to fund vehicles through schemes such as Personal Contract Purchases (PCPs) the finance industry’s significance has further increased. And the trend looks set to continue.
Collectively responsible for providing around 1.3 million new vehicles every year to drivers from all walks of life and work, the Fleet, Leasing and Finance industry plays a significant role in the overall UK automotive industry.
The following courses are a great starting point for Fleet, Leasing and Finance company staffs looking to quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of how the UK automotive industry operates:
A snappy, stat-fuelled overview of the scale, structure and key players in the UK automotive market
- Scale and vehicle parc
- New vehicle production, market share & annual registrations
- Fuel, finance types & commercial vehicles
- Used vehicles - scale and network
- Aftersales and scrappage
An introduction to the cyclical journey through which all vehicles travel, from manufacture through usage and then into the process where they find their next and subsequent owners.
- In Use
- Off Use
A seasonal tour through a typical year highlighting trends & dynamics influencing consumer and trade behaviour, and the impacts on both wholesale and retail markets.
- Jan to Feb
- March to April
- May to June
- July to August
- Sept to Oct
- Nov to Dec
From where are dealers’ cars originally sourced, what is their typical profile and differences of vehicles arising from each source.
- From manufacturers
- From fleet, leasing & contract hire companies
- From daily rental operators
- Dealer part- exchanges and overage stock
An overview of the process which takes vehicles from a variety of sources and offers them for sale to trade buyers through a range of wholesale channels
- The core businesses involved in Remarketing sector
- The associated businesses related to Remarketing sector
- The differing types of Sellers
- The differing types of Buyers
A glance into the crystal ball to examine the mega-trends of the next decade and beyond that will influence how we drive, what we drive and from where we will source and maintain our vehicles
- The ‘New’ Drivers, their financing & the micro-mobility model
- How the car takes control and the Eco-Cars that we will ‘drive’
- The new and used vehicle markets and corresponding infrastructure
- The aftersales networks that will maintain the vehicles
A must-watch course dedicated to improving industry knowledge of Electric Vehicles & implications for the UK auto sector.
- Forces driving rapid change to Electric Vehicles
- Different types of Electric Vehicles & other AFVs
- UK’s march towards carbon neutrality
- Industry challenges in the transition to Electric Vehicles
- Infrastructure required to support Electric Vehicles
- How the transition affects all of us in the industry
Get started now
Order this bundle, including all seven courses, for as many users as you need.
Our team can set up your account now.